Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where to Start...

So I'm totally new to this blog thing. I have become completely obsessed with looking at your blogs that I just decided to jump into the game and make my own. I've always been told I am a crafty person and it definitely runs in the family, but since having my two boys, I sorta put my crafting ways aside and was a full time mommy and wife. With life slowly falling into place and things feeling content, I kicked myself in the rear, that was a sight, and pulled out my brand new sewing machine that had been sitting in the box for almost 10 months. (Thanks Mom). I bought a desk at Angel View Thrift Store in town for a whopping $12, had my awesome husband assist me in sanding and painting it (pictures to follow), cleared out our office, and made myself a craft "corner". I am about to Get My Craft On! Wish me luck and please continue to inspire me and provide me with the motivation to continue to work my mind, hands and crafty attitude.

*erin*

No comments:

Post a Comment