Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pillow Covers

I am so proud of myself!!! I have actually completed something on my Wish List!!! Yea me. Today I took a trip to the craft store and bought some fabric. (I need a stash pile and this was the time to start). While I was there I bought the burlap I needed to do the pillows for the bed. I actually took my time this go around and measured out my material and pillows to an exact. I sewed them and printed out the iron on template I found on  This Blessed Nest. I printed the template on iron on paper and ironed them onto the pillows once I was done sewing them. Here is the final outcome!





A little assistance from my Love Bug

Material measured and ready to be sewn

Sewing the material
Final Product! Love it :)


*erin*






No comments:

Post a Comment