Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentines=Birthday!!!

I love when Valentine's Day rolls around because that means my birthday is here too!!! One week before the love bird holiday. Sadly, I married a man who thinks Valentine's Day, my favorite holiday, is over rated. Come on! I know he loves me, but I want to be one of those girls who gets flowers and chocolate and is wined and dined too. Doesnt every girl??? He's slowly getting the hint :)

Here is my first, of hopefully many, Valentine crafts...

I bought 5 fabric quarters from the fabric store.

I cut them into strips that were an inch thick

I then tied them into knots around the entire foam heart wreath

Here is how it turned out. I like it...but I'm thinking of cutting the ribbon down a bit.

Love the colors. It's the only PINK thing in my "boy-filled" home.


*erin*

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute wreath! I have very few pink things in my life too:)

    ReplyDelete